Happy April, Tipsy Knitters! It’s finally arrived…the Ama Sweater KAL with Maddie Harvey! We’re so excited…and maybe a touch caffeinated.
Pip rocking her finished test Ama Sweater, and Cia’s yarn caked and ready!
Images (c) Pip Vennall and Cia Jackson
In Our Glasses
This episode, Cia’s knocking back some Sea Glass Gin. Spoiler alert: it’s rather warming. You’ll see.
Yarns We Mention
The Wool Kitchen
Patterns We Mention
Perth Festival of Yarn has released their tutor and vendor line ups and ooooh we’re excited and very tempted. Eva and her team have outdone themselves this year and September can’t come soon enough for us! Check out the festival’s website for more info, and don’t forget to follow @perthfestivalofyarn on Instagram for regular updates!
If you join the Ama Sweater KAL, we may even have a cheeky casual meet up 😉
Ama Sweater KAL
We were over the moon when Maddie asked us to host this KAL for her fab new design.
The rules are simple:
- You have from today (16th April 2019) until 31st August 2019 to knit the Ama Sweater.
- We’ll announce prizes over the coming weeks, but to qualify for a prize, make sure you post a picture of your FO in the FO Thread in Maddie’s Ravelry group.
- Make sure you have a full project page on Ravelry too.
- If you’re sharing on social media, use the tags #amasweater #amasweaterkal, and if you’re feeling cheeky, #amasweaternoyoureasweater 😉 Don’t forget to tag us (@tipsyknits) and Maddie (@harveyknits)- we love to see your progress!
- Join us in our group and Maddie’s for chatter threads – share your plans, your colour combinations, let us know how you’re getting on!
Feature Image (c) Maddie Harvey.